I would like to welcome you to my positive word blog, please read, listen, and enjoy, God bless you!

Please take some time for yourself, and listen to some positive music from my playlist. And if you want to you can also watch the video to the song you are listening to from my playlist by just clicking on to the word video in the music symbol box found in the left hand corner of my playlist box.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and please remember you are more than welcome to follow this blog if you like, so you can come back here and read some good word, and listen to some good music when ever you want, for that extra pick up we all need every now and then.

Thanks again, may God bless you in all you do, and please alway live a positive
LIFE !!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Enjoying God's Love

The Bible says many times that God loves us. But how many of God's children still lack revelation concerning God's love? The truth is , very few of God's people really know how much He loves them. If they did, they would act differently.

Many years ago, I began studying how people can learn to receive God's love, and I realized that I was in desperate need of it myself. The Lord led me in my study to 1 John 4:16 and emphasized the importance of being conscious of His love. This means God's love should be something we are actively aware of. But how does one find this awareness?

I studied this subject for a long time, and I became conscious of God's love for me through thinking about His love and by confessing it aloud. I learned sciptures about the love of God, and I meditated on them and confessed them out of my mouth. I did this over and over for months, and all the time the revelation of His unconditional love for me was becoming more and more of a reality to me.

Now, His love is so real to me that even in hard times, I am comforted by the "conscious knowing" that He loves me and that I no longer have to live in fear. This can happen to you, too.

I encourage you to know and believe His love for you. Meditate on and speak about God's love that He expresses to you in His love letters-the Sciptures. Why not start with 1 John 4:16!

The EveryDay Life Bible
The Power of God's Word for Everyday Living
Amplified Version
Featuring Notes and Commentary
By: Joyce Meyer


And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation
and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him.
( 1 John 4:16 )

No comments:

Post a Comment